- LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
The visitor / user of the pages and services of the website of GR. SARANTIS SA must read this carefully and in case of disagreement with the terms listed, must not use it. Otherwise it is presumed that the visitor / user accepts the terms of the present and gives his consent. The legal information and the terms herein govern all the websites of GR. SARANTIS SA, unless explicitly stated otherwise on a specific page.
- SARANTIS SA is not responsible for any action taken by any person or organization, wherever they are located, as a result, directly or indirectly, of information contained in or accessed through this website, regardless of whether this information is provided by GR. SARANTIS SA or some other third party. Nothing on this website should be construed as providing advice or making any recommendations and this website should not be construed as a basis for any decision or action. The information contained on this website may not always be fully up to date and, for this reason, this information is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. GR. SARANTIS SA makes no representations or warranties in any way, directly or indirectly, about the content of this website, including, but not limited to, the timeliness, accuracy, completeness or suitability for any particular purpose of this content or that the outcome which may result from the use of the website will not contain errors or will be reliable. The visitor/user agrees that the use of information received or downloaded from or through this website is at his/her sole discretion and is his/her responsibility.
Upon entering this website, the visitor/user of the pages and services of the website of GR. SARANTIS SA accepts that its use is at his/her own risk and that none of the parties involved in the creation, production or publication of this website bears any responsibility at all. Indicatively, but not restrictively, it is stated that this website is not responsible for any direct, incidental, consequential or indirect damages or costs or expenses of any kind (including attorney’s fees, expert fees or other costs) which may arise directly or indirectly from access , the use or navigation of this website or the downloading of any material, text, data, images, videos or audio files from this website including, but not limited to, any virus-induced event, bug, human action, or omission from any computer system, telephone line, computer hardware, software, or program malfunction, or any other error, omission, or delay in transmission from the computer or the network connection.
- SARANTIS SA, without guaranteeing and therefore not being responsible, makes every effort to ensure that the information and all content are governed by maximum accuracy, clarity, timeliness, completeness and availability. In no case, including the event of negligence is GR. SARANTIS SA responsible for any damage caused to the visitor / user due to the use of this website.
The user who chooses to rely on the information of the website does so at his/her own sole responsibility and GR. SARANTIS SA is not responsible for any damage suffered by the user from the use of this information.
- PROHIBITION OF REPUBLICATION
The copyrights regarding this website, including, without limitation, all documents, files, texts, images, graphics and accessories contained therein and in the general image of the website, are the copyright of GR. SARANTIS S.A., subject to all rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. GR. SARANTIS S.A. authorizes the user to copy and print excerpts or documents from this website (except for content held by a third party and designated as such) for non-commercial use by the user given that any copy or excerpt of these documents or pages acquired retains all copyrights or other notices of ownership and any disclaimer contained in them. All logos of GR. SARANTIS SA and the trademarks may not be used or reproduced without the prior written consent of GR. SARANTIS SA. Unless otherwise specified, reproduction of part or all of the contents of this website in any form, including framing, creation of any production work based on the website and / or its content, integration into other websites, systems electronic retrieval, is prohibited. No link to this website may be included in any other website without the prior written approval of GR. SARANTIS SA. Except for this limited license, nothing on this website should be construed to guarantee any other rights or licenses in respect of any copyright, patent or trademark GR. SARANTIS SA or any third party. All product names mentioned on this website are trademarks of SARANTIS Group, except for those brands that are indicated to be owned by other companies.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All content on this website, including but not limited to texts, names, trademarks, logos, graphics, illustrations, photographs, video or audio files and in general any kind of files is the intellectual property of GR. SARANTIS SA and is governed by national and international copyright provisions, with the exception of explicitly recognized third party rights. It is therefore expressly prohibited to reproduce, republish, copy, store, sell, transmit, distribute, publish, execute, download, translate, modify in any way, in whole or in part, without the express prior consent of GR. SARANTIS SA, unless otherwise specified herein. The user/visitor accepts that everything contained in the pages of this website is a registered trademark or intellectual property of GR. SARANTIS SA, or third parties (used after licensing) and therefore unauthorized use may result in a penalty or fine.
- RIGHT TO USE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
All information provided to GR. SARANTIS SA by the user of the website (including, but not exclusively, personal information, know-how, comments, ideas, questions, techniques, excerpts or other similar information) shall not be considered confidential. GR. SARANTIS SA may disclose, copy and use all or any of this information for any purpose without limitation. In any case GR. SARANTIS SA will not prevent the use of this information for the purpose of developing, manufacturing and promoting its products.
- THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND CONTENT
This website may contain content that is owned by third parties (e.g. articles, data or excerpts) and may also contain hyperlinks that lead to websites owned by third parties. GR. SARANTIS SA provides content and links to these third parties for the convenience of its users. GR. SARANTIS SA has no control over the websites owned by third parties or their content, which are accessed from this website or are available on this website and, therefore, GR. SARANTIS SA does not endorse, fund, advise or otherwise accept any responsibility for these websites or this content owned by third parties. More specifically, GR. SARANTIS SA does not accept any liability arising from any claim that the content held by third parties (whether published on this website or any other website) infringes the intellectual property rights of any person or violates any responsibility arising from any information or opinion contained on this website or content held by third parties.
Although this website may link to other websites, this website is not responsible for the content and services of the other websites to which it links, or guarantees their availability. GR. SARANTIS SA disclaims any direct or indirect endorsement, approval, affiliation, sponsorship or collaboration with the linked sites, unless expressly stated herein. Upon entering this website, the visitor / user of this website accepts that GR. SARANTIS SA is not responsible for any problems that may arise during the visit / use of the websites which the present website refers or links to, as such responsibility relates exclusively to the sphere of responsibility of the respective websites.
- SOFTWARE USE
The use of the software downloaded from this website is solely at the discretion and assessment of potential risks by the user. It should ensure that the software you download from this website on your personal computer is suitable for use on your computer and that it does not contain viruses.
- CHANGES ON THE WEBSITE – REVISION OF THE PRESENT
- SARANTIS SA reserves the right to change or withdraw any part or the entire website at any time without prior notice. Despite the above, GR. SARANTIS SA is not obliged to keep the website up to date. Users of this website are not entitled to any compensation because they are unable to use the services offered by this website.
- SARANTIS SA reserves the right to review the current legal information at any time and for any reason, without prior notice or obligation. Users / visitors must always check for possible changes and if they continue to use the site, it is presumed in any case that they accept the modified terms and conditions. Otherwise they must refrain from using / visiting this website.
- IMPROPER BEHAVIOR
We may use the information we collect and / or receive about you to investigate and help prevent illegal activity or activity that threatens our network or otherwise jeopardizes the provision of the website.
- APPICABLE LAW
This contract of use is governed by the Provisions of Greek Law, the directives and regulations of European Law and the relevant International provisions and is interpreted on the basis of the rules of good faith, transactional ethics and the economic and social purpose of the right. If a provision is deemed contrary to law and therefore invalid or void, it automatically ceases to be valid, without in any case affecting the validity of the other terms. No modification of the terms of this contract will be considered and such modification will not be part of it, if it has not been formulated in writing and has not been incorporated into it. The competent courts for any disputes arising on the occasion of this contract are the Courts of Athens, Greece.